How To Make Money On eBay Without Spending Much
How many times have you bought anything from eBay.com? Have you ever considered being on the other end of the transaction, as the seller? The power of selling on eBay is absolutely tremendous. I have personally profited over $1,000 a month consistently for the last 3 years. The technique is simple but it requires some research and work.
As online retail sales continue to grow year after year, there is no reason why you can’t cash in on this amazing market. If you learn the right products to sell and the best ways to market those products, you will be on your way to making a fortune. You can have a full time job working for yourself once you learn how to make money on eBay.
me explain the best ways to make money on eBay.
1. Choosing the right product – This is probably the most important factor when deciding to make money on eBay. There are many different aspects that can constitute the “right” product. I will give you a few guidelines that I personally use, but remember that everyone has their own opinion. What is the “right” product for me, may not be for you. However, with these guidelines you will be able to have a general characterization of some properties that good products to sell should have. I like to sell products that are as follows:
- Cheap to ship and mail
- Affordable for the average consumer
- Unique & New
- Products that I would personally buy
2. Provide good service – eBay is an online marketplace for millions of people and when they buy items from you they expect excellent service. This practice of selling items is known as feedback. I will tell you this, try to avoid negative feedback at all costs. Negative feedback can really hurt your account and if you receive enough negative feedback eBay will not hesitate to suspend your account or place account limits. Account limits are due to bad service to customers simply put. Say you are late on a shipment, or send a wrong product, this could be reasons for negative feedback.
Once you receive negative feedback I would suggest contacting the buyer ASAP to resolve the problem and hopefully the buyer will switch it to positive feedback. Below are a couple tips that can help you always receive positive feedback from your buyers:
- Respond professionally and promptly
- Ship items out within stated handling time
- Offer newsletters, e-mails and deals to your customers and/or subscribers
I find the best way to make money with eBay is having a good wholesaler where you can get cheap quality products. Salehoo offers tons of different types of wholesalers to get your started in the right direction. Check out there cool eBay and online store features and start making some money!
Click here to start your Salehoo free trial! and start making a part time income selling on eBay.